This week I am coming to you with so much gratitude and such a greater sense of awareness of who I am and what I have to offer this planet! I just got back from the most amazing trip to Costa Rica where I worked with a such an incredible Shaman, ate amazing foods, worked with herbal medicines and spent time just being.
What I loved so much about being in Costa Rica was that a lot of what was spoken at this retreat aligns perfectly with what I do. We were speaking the same language!
The past little while I've had a lot of questions with people and clients asking me to further explain the Laws of the Universe, so I want to take this time to do that. I'm going to focus on the ones that my mentor, Bob Proctor speaks mostly about that are woven into the program I teach, Thinking Into Results.
Before I do though, know that there are hundreds of laws; some are being further explored with for deeper understanding while others have yet to be named.
1. Law of Polarity- (also known as the Law of Opposites) This law states that everything is dual; everything is a pair of opposites. Opposites are identical. This law operates in our physical plane and our mental plane; it does not operate in the spiritual plane. Here, all is one; therefore to rise above to this plane see everything as "just is" and focus on the good even when things "appear" to be going bad.
2. Law of Rhythm- " Everything flows in and out, rise and falls, swings to the right then swings to the left. Its the pendulum, like the tide or a wave. When you feel the pendulum go back, there is a time to sow which is also the time to observe and to be objective with your life. Do not "harvest" during this time. The time to harvest will come.
3. Law of Cause and Effect- Every cause has an effect. It's the boomerang! Everything in the physical plane has a cause in the intellectual plane (mental). Thoughts, words or actions sets the effect in motion that will manifest. All 3 planes are different, on the physical and mental plane there is time and space however on the spiritual plane this law is instant, therefore appear inseparable.
4. Law of Gender (Balance)- Gender is in everything! Masculine and Feminine principles! Everything and Everyone contains both!
5. Law of Divine Oneness & Mentalism - We are all part of 'universal consciousness'. Our mind is part of the universal energy. We are all one- the rock, the tree, the pig, the human...we are all one.
6. Law of Correspondence- "as above, so below, as within, so without". There is harmony, agreement and correspondence between 3 planes. There is no separation between the 3 planes (spiritual, intellectual and physical) because we are all one source
7. Law of Vibration- Everything vibrates, nothing rests. Everything is pure energy at different frequencies. Like attracts like.
8. Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy: Higher vibrations consume and transform energy from lower ones. Everything is always changing. Nothing is created or destroyed, energy is transmuted from one form to another
9. Law of Relativity- Everything in life is neutral. Nothing is big or small, we make it what it is.
Now, there is SO much more I could get into with each of these laws but rather than overwhelm you with information I want you to pick a couple laws that really resonate with you and give some thoughts as to how they apply to your life each and every day.
And when you're ready check out the book Working With The Law by Raymond Holliwell. Here Holliwell goes through even more of the Laws unmentioned above, it really is a fantastic book!
The more I discover and understand these laws for myself, life just seems to get easier and it will for you too. The thing with these laws is that whether you know it or not, believe it or not they are always working for you (or against, that's up to you) 100% of the time!